Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Macon, GA.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Open ICU.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- MD or DO.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.