Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · January 24, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Macon, GA.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Open ICU.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- MD or DO.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.