Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Macon, GA.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Open ICU.
- MD or DO.
- Program Overview/Job.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.