Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- MD or DO.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Open ICU.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Must be Acls certified.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Macon, GA.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.