Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Open ICU.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- MD or DO.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Macon, GA.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.