Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Open ICU.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- MD or DO.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Macon, GA.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.