Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- MD or DO.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Open ICU.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Macon, GA.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.