Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Open ICU.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- MD or DO.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Macon, GA.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.