Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Program Overview/Job.
- MD or DO.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Open ICU.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Macon, GA.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.