Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- MD or DO.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Macon, GA.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Must be Acls certified.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.