Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · July 7, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Macon, GA.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Open ICU.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Electronic Billing System.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.