Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- MD or DO.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Macon, GA.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Program Overview/Job.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.