Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Macon, GA.
- A commitment to high quality seamless care differentiates Mccg from other healthcare facilities within the region and throughout the country.
- Manage vents up to 48 hours-then must.
- Macon also has excellent public and private schools as well as Community Colleges and Universities.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Internal Medicine residents may sign up for rotation through the hospitalist group.
- Macon is 84 miles southeast of Atlanta and of coastal Savannah.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Academics not practiced by Cogent Hospitalists in this Program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Flexible Block Schedule.
- Mccg has the only Level Trauma Center in Central Georgia.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Mccg excels in many other service areas, which have now been recognized by others for national distinction.
- Macon is centrally located in the state of Georgia and very accessible to interstates I-75 and I-16.
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia (Mccg) is a 637-bed full service, acute-care hospital and the second largest hospital in the state of Georgia.
- Established Hospitalist Program since 2004.
- Three of its programs -cardiac care, neurology, and orthopedics- have earned five-star national ratings.
- Macon is one hour from the Atlanta Airport and the new homes in Macon are half the price of new homes in Atlanta.
- Macon is home to many historical landmarks and cultural attractions.
- H1B Visa sponsorship available.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Overview of Medical Center of Central Georgia.
- No heavy traffic, but close enough to Atlanta to enjoy its amenities!
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Nocturnists on Staff.
- Residents from Mercer perform procedures/no requirement that Hospitalists do procedures.
- Medical Center OF Central Georgia.
- Must be Acls certified.
- Not a J1 Visa qualified area.
- MD or DO.
- Open ICU.
- In 1994, Mccg was named one of the top one hundred hospitals in the nation.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Program Overview/Job.
- Mccg is a premier teaching hospital and serves as the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 14.