Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Conyers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Embraces the Primary Care/Hospitalist relationship?
- We also offer an attractive schedule and census load.
- This fully recruited program offers a solid team of seasoned professionals and new recruits giving you the opportunity to enjoy the stability of veterans and the chance to lead and educate young stars.
- Bring your leadership skills and expertise to a mid-sized hospitalist program just outside of Atlanta.
- If so, we offer competitive remuneration over the 90th percentile, full benefits including profit sharing, and a dedicated corporate support team almost in your back yard.
- Metro Atlanta: Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Clinically you will enjoy a full range of specialists, excellent team relationship with the ED, no requirement for procedures, great collegial relationship with administration.
- Possesses strong leadership skills backed up by experience?
- Is sensitive to importance of core measures and metrics?
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Oct 10.