Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent position (Savannah area ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Kingsearch, Inc.
- The beginning annual salary is $200,erience) plus benefits with a very aggressive bonus plan that will reward you for developing, expanding.
- Simon's Island/10 minutes to Savannah river front/Monday - Friday Schedule.
- The financial potential can be very rewarding and you will have the time to enjoy the area which is rich in Savannah historical landmarks, the beaches of Coastal Georgia, and semi-tropical climate.
- Background in hospitalist coding, structuring inpatient protocols, defining the communication process between medicine departments of the facility including the ED, newly formed group of 8 family physicians, internal medicine specialists, and a large number of medicine subspecialists and surgical subspecialists.
- This is a very special opportunity.
- You will have the opportunity to structure the hospitalist program with your own specific style of medicine utilizing your.
- At, fax to, email Job. Hosp/902.
- Is conducting a national search for an experienced, aggressive hospitalist developer for a new hospital facility.
- For additional information about this exciting opportunity, contact David King of Kingsearch, Inc.
- Coastal Georgia /Savannah/Tybee Island/St.
- Services and acting as the hospital liaison with all the referring primary care physicians and specialists.
- To develop traditional hospitalist services without obstetrics, and to utilize optional skill sets that you may possess such as cardiac diagnostics, pulmonary testing, wound care or cosmetics.
- Your schedule will allow you to work daytime shifts Monday - Friday.
This perm job from Kingsearch, Inc was last open on May 20.