Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent position (Savannah area ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- For additional information about this exciting opportunity, contact David King of Kingsearch, Inc.
- The beginning annual salary is $200,erience) plus benefits with a very aggressive bonus plan that will reward you for developing, expanding.
- You will have the opportunity to structure the hospitalist program with your own specific style of medicine utilizing your.
- The financial potential can be very rewarding and you will have the time to enjoy the area which is rich in Savannah historical landmarks, the beaches of Coastal Georgia, and semi-tropical climate.
- Services and acting as the hospital liaison with all the referring primary care physicians and specialists.
- This is a very special opportunity.
- Your schedule will allow you to work daytime shifts Monday - Friday.
- Background in hospitalist coding, structuring inpatient protocols, defining the communication process between medicine departments of the facility including the ED, newly formed group of 8 family physicians, internal medicine specialists, and a large number of medicine subspecialists and surgical subspecialists.
- To develop traditional hospitalist services without obstetrics, and to utilize optional skill sets that you may possess such as cardiac diagnostics, pulmonary testing, wound care or cosmetics.
- Coastal Georgia /Savannah/Tybee Island/St.
- Simon's Island/10 minutes to Savannah river front/Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Is conducting a national search for an experienced, aggressive hospitalist developer for a new hospital facility.
- At, fax to, email Job. Hosp/902.
- Kingsearch, Inc.
This perm job from Kingsearch, Inc was last open on May 20.