Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- Work both day and nights.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- Full benefits through health system.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Single Specialty Group.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Private schools available.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.