Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- Single Specialty Group.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- Full benefits through health system.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- Work both day and nights.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- Private schools available.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.