Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Single Specialty Group.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Full benefits through health system.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Work both day and nights.
- Private schools available.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.