Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Full benefits through health system.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- Private schools available.
- Single Specialty Group.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- Work both day and nights.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.