Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- Private schools available.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- Single Specialty Group.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Full benefits through health system.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Work both day and nights.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.