Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Full benefits through health system.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Work both day and nights.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- Private schools available.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Single Specialty Group.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.