Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join this group of 10 Board Certified IM/Hospitalist looking to add another physician to their group.
- Full benefits through health system.
- The city of Carrollton, GA, located 35 miles west of Atlanta, GA, has a population of 25,000+ with a medical service population of over 350,000.
- Private schools available.
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth in family oriented community within 45 minutes of downtown Atlanta, GA.
- Work in ICU and on general medical floors.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Public schools awarded Georgia Schools of Excellence.
- Single Specialty Group.
- Home of the University of West Georgia.
- 5 day on and 5 day off schedule.
- Excellent salary + bonus potential.
- 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Wedowee Resort Community.
- ICU responsibilities complimented with sub-specialty/critical care support available for procedures.
- Hospital Employed Practice.
- This group of Hospitalist has had a tremendous record of stability over the past 10 years.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system serving western Georgia and eastern Alabama.
- Hospitalist Opening in Greater Atlanta, GA area with Tanner Health System.
- Tanner Health System is a 4 hospital.
- Numerous large employers in the area with growing economy.
- Work both day and nights.
This perm job from Tanner Medical Center was last open on Oct 24.