Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a government medical facility.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Any active State license.
- Any active license.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- Government Hospitalist job in Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 4 years of training.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Day Shifts.
- Day Shift work.
- BLS and Acls required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.