Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm (no.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Non-solo position.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 15-20 patients per day.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.