Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent position (Athens) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Also Georgia has the Hope Scholarship which is a scholarship that pays college students over $6000 per year as long as the student has and maintains a B or better avg.
- Athens is the town that gave the world R.E. M.The B-52s, Wide Spread Panic and also boast over 400 other bands and more than a dozen recording studios.
- Come experience everything our classic city has to offer and find out why many of our graduates never leave or always end back up in Athens.
- It's alway a treat to recruite in my adopted home town, where I attended the University of Georgia,.
- Come find out why.
- Numerous Mentions IN TOP Places TO Retire AND Live IN Money AND Kiplinger.
- The medical community offers all services except transplants and soon with be home to part of the Medical College of Georgia.
- Athens always comes to mind as one of the Great places to live in America.
- Our entire downtown offers free WI-FI, a thriving arts community, a top University with twenty one division I sports teams, both men's and women's, over twelve National Championships and over thirty SEC Championships.
- Athens is a metro of over 200,aw population of more than half a million.
- The University is home to the Ncaa Tennis Hall of Fame.
- North Metro Atlanta is about 30 minutes from Athens with Buckhead being about an hour from South Athens.
- The University of Georgia with its 35,000 students is the core of our community.
This perm job from Avery Poe, Inc. was last open on Dec 21.