Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent position (Athens) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Athens is a metro of over 200,aw population of more than half a million.
- Athens always comes to mind as one of the Great places to live in America.
- Come find out why.
- It's alway a treat to recruite in my adopted home town, where I attended the University of Georgia,.
- Athens is the town that gave the world R.E. M.The B-52s, Wide Spread Panic and also boast over 400 other bands and more than a dozen recording studios.
- Numerous Mentions IN TOP Places TO Retire AND Live IN Money AND Kiplinger.
- Come experience everything our classic city has to offer and find out why many of our graduates never leave or always end back up in Athens.
- The University of Georgia with its 35,000 students is the core of our community.
- The University is home to the Ncaa Tennis Hall of Fame.
- North Metro Atlanta is about 30 minutes from Athens with Buckhead being about an hour from South Athens.
- Also Georgia has the Hope Scholarship which is a scholarship that pays college students over $6000 per year as long as the student has and maintains a B or better avg.
- Our entire downtown offers free WI-FI, a thriving arts community, a top University with twenty one division I sports teams, both men's and women's, over twelve National Championships and over thirty SEC Championships.
- The medical community offers all services except transplants and soon with be home to part of the Medical College of Georgia.
This perm job from Avery Poe, Inc. was last open on Dec 21.