Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Albany) is for an academic medical center.
- Train family medicine residents.
- General and emergency care.
- Join the sixth-largest medical school in the United States as the Medical College of Georgia builds its pediatric hospitalist program.
- 7/7 schedule available.
- Lake Blackshear Resort - 30 minutes to four-star golf, boating, hunting, fishing.
- Chris Miller.
- Entertain yourself with: the Albany Museum of Art, Ballet Theater South, Flint RiverQuarium, The Parks at Chehaw Zoo, Weatherbee Planetarium, our city-sponsored annual music festival and more.
- No Picu - intensive care shipped out.
- Help train the physicians of tomorrow while earning private practice earnings.
- Recruiting Manager | TimeLine Recruiting.
- Or enjoy doing nothing at all!
- Progressive and beautiful, we think you'll proudly. Enjoy southwest Georgia's only professional symphony, a Grammy Signature Award-winning chorale, and plays and musicals performed in an historic pre-Civil War landmark.
- In less than three, you'll be steeped in the hustle and bustle of Atlanta.
- 11 golf courses in the area.
- Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Atlanta, Tallahassee.
- In less than two hours, you'll be at the Gulf of Mexico for one of many unforgettable weekends.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.