Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Albany) is for an academic medical center.
- In less than two hours, you'll be at the Gulf of Mexico for one of many unforgettable weekends.
- Help train the physicians of tomorrow while earning private practice earnings.
- 11 golf courses in the area.
- General and emergency care.
- Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Atlanta, Tallahassee.
- No Picu - intensive care shipped out.
- Entertain yourself with: the Albany Museum of Art, Ballet Theater South, Flint RiverQuarium, The Parks at Chehaw Zoo, Weatherbee Planetarium, our city-sponsored annual music festival and more.
- Join the sixth-largest medical school in the United States as the Medical College of Georgia builds its pediatric hospitalist program.
- Chris Miller.
- In less than three, you'll be steeped in the hustle and bustle of Atlanta.
- Progressive and beautiful, we think you'll proudly. Enjoy southwest Georgia's only professional symphony, a Grammy Signature Award-winning chorale, and plays and musicals performed in an historic pre-Civil War landmark.
- Or enjoy doing nothing at all!
- Train family medicine residents.
- 7/7 schedule available.
- Recruiting Manager | TimeLine Recruiting.
- Lake Blackshear Resort - 30 minutes to four-star golf, boating, hunting, fishing.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.