Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Albany) is for an academic medical center.
- Progressive and beautiful, we think you'll proudly. Enjoy southwest Georgia's only professional symphony, a Grammy Signature Award-winning chorale, and plays and musicals performed in an historic pre-Civil War landmark.
- 11 golf courses in the area.
- Train family medicine residents.
- In less than two hours, you'll be at the Gulf of Mexico for one of many unforgettable weekends.
- Entertain yourself with: the Albany Museum of Art, Ballet Theater South, Flint RiverQuarium, The Parks at Chehaw Zoo, Weatherbee Planetarium, our city-sponsored annual music festival and more.
- No Picu - intensive care shipped out.
- Or enjoy doing nothing at all!
- Recruiting Manager | TimeLine Recruiting.
- General and emergency care.
- Easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Atlanta, Tallahassee.
- Lake Blackshear Resort - 30 minutes to four-star golf, boating, hunting, fishing.
- Join the sixth-largest medical school in the United States as the Medical College of Georgia builds its pediatric hospitalist program.
- Help train the physicians of tomorrow while earning private practice earnings.
- Chris Miller.
- 7/7 schedule available.
- In less than three, you'll be steeped in the hustle and bustle of Atlanta.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Jun 8.