Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 5 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Block schedule, not necessarily 7 on/7 off.
- ICU, vent management, and Acls are required.
- Approximately 18-22 patient contacts per day.
- If FP doctor, then he/she must have Hospitalist experience.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Solo position.
- 7 am-7 pm with.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 28.