Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Block schedule (7 on/7 off) for night shift, 7 pm-7 am.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Procedures required.
- This facility in southern Georgia has open shifts for locums Hospitalist coverage beginning in August.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- Vent management, eval and management of acute volume/blood pressure issues, paracentesis, thoracentesis are required.
- Average 15-20 patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Average 12 admissions per night (3 providers work at night).
- Sporadic day shift coverage, 7 am-7 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 6.