Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000.
This permanent position (Ellijay) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Procedures: Must work both inpatient rounding as a hospitalist and the ED.
- IP ADC approx.
- Census: 10k annual ED visits.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, typical of a community hospital.
- Compensation: $200,000++ (1st year).
- EMR: T-Sheets.
- Procedures are required: Central lines, intubations, basic airway management, vent management/protocols.
- City: Ellijay, GA (1-hrs.
- Schedule: 7on-7off, 7a - 7p.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Physician will see approx.
- 12 or 24-hours shift model available.
- Foster Crown is now sourcing for a Hybrid Hospitalist/EM Physician for Georgia.
- North of Atlanta).
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- BC/BE in IM, FM or EM will also be considered.
- 14-shifts per month or 7, 24-hr shifts per month.
- 75% - 100% of all inpatients.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Length of Stay: 3-days.
- Benefits: This is a 1099-IC employment opportunity.
- Additional opportunities in: WI, MO, TN, KY, GA, MS, IL, etc.
- Facility Profile: 8-bed ED, 5-bed ICU, 45-bed hospital.
- Plus an inpatient bonus structure.
- Also: BLS/Acls/Atls and Pals.
- Position: Perm or LT Hybrid Hospitalist/EM.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 14.