Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent position (Valdosta) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Designated as Georgia's " Best Adventure Town " in National Geographic Adventure Magazine's 50 Best Places to Live & Play for its proximity to nearby attractions.
- BC-Pulm is desired.
- We can offer a competitive package, which includes a stipend for your remaining time in training($2,500 per month)-if applicable, generous loan repayment (up to $125K), startup money, relocation expenses and more.
- The practice is located in a community of 55,000 in a county of 200,000.
- Great financial package ( well over $500k!!! ), which includes: great base salary, sign-on bonus, relocation, CME, full benefits, school loan forgiveness.
- Client is a 280 bed hospital located on I-75 and has just opened a brand new critical care tower.
- We have a large group practice that is looking to add another pulmonologist/critical care physician.
- Corbin Ariail.
- They currently have two Pulmonologist/CC physicians, two gastroenterologist, 2 invasive cardiologist and a few IM's that make up the practice.
- The community offers a number of local colleges, diversified economy (four years in " Top 100 Places to Live in America " - Relocate-America) + great public and private school options.
- Well established group looking to add a Pulm/CC to their ranks.
- We are looking for someone that has experience with taking care of open heart patients as well as other complex patients in the ICU.
- 1 hours from Gulf Coast and Atlantic Coast.
- Located less than 2 hours to world renowned beaches, and with a strong history and commitment to the community and agriculture.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on May 21.