Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Travel and housing covered.
- Codes Required.
- Must have active GA license.
- 7a to 7p.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Suite 200.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- No procedures.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Chad Harris.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Mid-level back up.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.