Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Suite 200.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Mid-level back up.
- Chad Harris.
- Must have active GA license.
- No procedures.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- EMR (Sorian).
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Codes Required.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- 7a to 7p.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Travel and housing covered.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.