Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-level back up.
- 7a to 7p.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Suite 200.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Must have active GA license.
- No procedures.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Harris Medical Associates.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Chad Harris.
- Codes Required.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.