Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-level back up.
- Must have active GA license.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Chad Harris.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- EMR (Sorian).
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Suite 200.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- No procedures.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Codes Required.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- 7a to 7p.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.