Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 1, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mid-level back up.
- EMR (Sorian).
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Travel and housing covered.
- 7a to 7p.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- No procedures.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Suite 200.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Codes Required.
- Chad Harris.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Must have active GA license.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.