Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- 7a to 7p.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Codes Required.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Mid-level back up.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have active GA license.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Chad Harris.
- Suite 200.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- No procedures.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.