Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have active GA license.
- Suite 200.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Chad Harris.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Mid-level back up.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- 7a to 7p.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- No procedures.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Codes Required.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.