Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Travel and housing covered.
- No procedures.
- Must have active GA license.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Codes Required.
- Chad Harris.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- EMR (Sorian).
- 7a to 7p.
- Mid-level back up.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Suite 200.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.