Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have active GA license.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Suite 200.
- Codes Required.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Mid-level back up.
- 7a to 7p.
- No procedures.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Travel and housing covered.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Chad Harris.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.