Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chad Harris.
- 7a to 7p.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Suite 200.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- No procedures.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Codes Required.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Must have active GA license.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Mid-level back up.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.