Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Chad Harris.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- 7a to 7p.
- Mid-level back up.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Must have active GA license.
- Suite 200.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Codes Required.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- No procedures.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- ICU Rounding Required.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.