Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes Required.
- Must have active GA license.
- Mid-level back up.
- Travel and housing covered.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- No procedures.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Chad Harris.
- Suite 200.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- 7a to 7p.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.