Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mid-level back up.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- 7a to 7p.
- Codes Required.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Suite 200.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- EMR (Sorian).
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- No procedures.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Chad Harris.
- Travel and housing covered.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Must have active GA license.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.