Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · November 28, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes Required.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- Travel and housing covered.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Harris Medical Associates.
- No procedures.
- Chad Harris.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Mid-level back up.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- 7a to 7p.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- Suite 200.
- Must have active GA license.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.