Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have active GA license.
- Chad Harris.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- 7a to 7p.
- Mid-level back up.
- Travel and housing covered.
- No procedures.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Suite 200.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- Codes Required.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- EMR (Sorian).
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.