Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Get up to $152 per hour ($12,500+ per week) for MD/DO IM Hospitalist opportunity in Southern Georgia.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Average patient load is 15 to 18 per shift.
- Must be Acls Certified.
- Board Eligible within 2 years of graduating.
- Chad Harris.
- Travel and housing covered.
- ICU Rounding Required.
- 7a to 7p.
- Codes Required.
- This is NOT a J1 or HIB opportunity.
- EMR (Sorian).
- Must have active GA license.
- Hospitalist Recruiting.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- No procedures.
- 7 on 7 off schedule preferred but 5 straight days in a row is ok.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral to you if the referred Hospitalist works 28 shifts minimum.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Both locums and locums to perm opportunities.
- Mid-level back up.
- Suite 200.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 19.