Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 40 - 50 deliveries per month.
- Of Doctors working with: OB Nursery Labor Nurses.
- EMR: Paper Charts.
- Cases include: Standard Pediatric Hospitalist cases - attend to deliveries if need be, vents, cast lines (get babies stable to.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC Pediatric Hospitalist required.
- Documentation of experience.
- Specs: 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Volume: 6 - 7 rounds.
- Transport), etc.
- NRP certified Pediatric Hospitalist needed for 24 hour.
- Coverage needed: weeks of October 9th, October 30th, November 27th, and December 4th.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- With patient volume and procedures required.
- NRP certification required.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 17.