Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA.
- Code response handled by the residency service.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Floyd medical center is also home to a Family Medicine residency program, although this is not a teaching hospitalist program.
- This beautiful 304-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, just outside of Atlanta.
- Floyd Medical Center offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with the large, multi-specialty, Harbin Clinic.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- CME stipend available.
- Average of 16-18 encounters per shift.
- 2018 graduates encouraged. H-1B sponsorships available.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Full sub-specialty support.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- The city of Rome is home to the historic Berry College and maintains a small-town feel while offering the entertainment of a big city.
This perm job opening was posted
by IN Compass Health