Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Warner Robins) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Warner Robins is a diverse and progressive community home to Robins Air Force base.
- J-1 waiver site.
- Houston Medical Center is a 186-bed, Joint Commission accredited hospital that serves all of Houston County and the surrounding areas.
- C ME stipend available.
- Open ICU with full specialty support.
- Rapid response and code team on site.
- IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the knowledgeable team at Houston Medical Center in Warner Robbins, GA.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- 2018 graduates encouraged. H-1B sponsorships available.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- This central Georgia city is located approximately 1 hours south of Atlanta and a little over 2 hours from the coastal Georgia beaches.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Average census of 17 encounters per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
by IN Compass Health