Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a hospital employed position by one of the larger and renowned hospital systems in the United States - Salary is over $230k plus RVU bonus and full benefits including 401k, disability, etc.
- Buckhead, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, Mid town, Virginia Highlands, Decatur great options to live.
- For more detailed information contact or.
- Our program offers a schedule of 7 on- 7 off- 12 hour shifts 7 am 7 pm.
- Several hospitalists per each shift.
- Expanding Program in Metro Atlanta.
- Atlanta is the best city in the South- home to CNN, Coke, The Weather Channel, UPS, and Delta Airlines.
- This is your chance to work with one of the original Hospitalist programs in Atlanta.
- I am a native Atlantan and can fill you in on all you need to know.
- 16-18 patient encounters during the day.
- We are located exactly 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta.
- Its in the mid 60's with low humidity.
- Wecan Always USE Nocturnist TOO!!
- Hospital is 9 miles from where I live.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Avery Poe, Inc..