Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You work ten (10) 12 hour night shifts and are paid like a fulltime nocturnist.
- The day teamworks 5 on, 5 off, different shifts.
- 10 off.
- Additional Paid Vacations PER Year.
- When your other team members are on vacation or CME you will have the first option to moonlight for an extra $$$ per shift if desired.
- We started the program about 23 years ago and have lost four physicians, yes thats righ we are that stable.
- Join the most stable, respected hospitalist team in the area.
- We are surrounded by the best neighborhoods, best schools and the ideal location to live.
- ITS Where I Grew UP!
- Our physicians love the job, direct employees of our well known high end facility.
- I recruited our director over 23 yrs.
- There is one extra old fashioned retirement plan, 100% funded by our hospital in addition to your trdition 401K.
- Salary, bonus, benefits and paid extended vacation time.
- 5 on.
- Ago and most of our team.
- This is the hospital I have used my entire life and can speak of its reputation.
- Because of changes in healthcare and increased volume we need to bring one one more team member.
- A retirement plan that is 100% funded by our hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Avery Poe, Inc..