Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milledgeville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Milledgeville is the perfect place to play and live with plenty of options for camping, fishing, boating, white water rafting and an elegant lake side golf resort with 7 nationally ranked golf courses.
- Oconee Regional Medical Center has been serving the community of Milledgeville and surrounding area since 1957.
- 12 bed open ICU.
- The city offers many options for public and private education as well as top rated colleges and universities in the state of Georgia.
- 2 doctors a day (7a-7P).
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Full Specialty Support.
- The hospital provides advanced healthcare to 90,000 residents in this area.
- Milledgeville is located in central Georgia offering southern hospitality and charm.
- In-house Nocturnist (7p-7a).
- The hospital offers an array of medical services from specialized treatment centers for cancer and wound care to advanced imaging technologies that include digital mammography and high speed CT Scanning.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 140 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners