Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Being centrally located, Atlanta, Columbus, and Savannah are only 2 hours away.
- 94 hospital beds.
- They also have a critical care unit with state-of-the-art equipment, sleep study unit, GI laboratory, and surgery center.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Eastman is known for its honored, old-time traditions and economic growth such as the area's expanding aerospace industry.
- 14K annual ED volume.
- Dodge County Hospital is a 94 bed hospital offering an array of services from obstetrics and nursery, ophthalmology, pathology, pediatrics, pharmacy, respiratory, radiology, and education.
- Eastman, Georgia has that small hometown charm which flows through the businesses and people of Eastman.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Recently Aremac, LLC, one of the leading companies in the aerospace market, expanded its heat treating operations to Eastman.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners