Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dodge County Hospital is a 94 bed hospital offering an array of services from obstetrics and nursery, ophthalmology, pathology, pediatrics, pharmacy, respiratory, radiology, and education.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 94 hospital beds.
- Being centrally located, Atlanta, Columbus, and Savannah are only 2 hours away.
- Collegial collaboration with ED also managed by SCP.
- They also have a critical care unit with state-of-the-art equipment, sleep study unit, GI laboratory, and surgery center.
- Eastman, Georgia has that small hometown charm which flows through the businesses and people of Eastman.
- Average 12-15 patient encounters per day.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 12 hour physician shifts (7 am - 7 pm).
- Eastman is known for its honored, old-time traditions and economic growth such as the area's expanding aerospace industry.
- Recently Aremac, LLC, one of the leading companies in the aerospace market, expanded its heat treating operations to Eastman.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.