Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There will be 1 rounder and 1 nocturnist covering from the main campus.
- Additionally, the.
- Stroll along the river or down wide avenues lined with art galleries, boutiques and architecture as diverse as the people who built it.
- Macon is located in the heart of Georgia.
- The city's historic undertones harmonize for any family vacation, and Macon attractions and tours offer a look into the area's 17,000-year history.
- Hospitalist will not respond to codes and no procedures required.
- It's a 7on/7off with 12 hour shifts.
- It's less than a 90 minute drive to Atlanta and only a 2 hour drive to Savannah.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Center for Behavioral Health.
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery options,.
- Rehabilitation programs, and.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Georgia.
- Over the last 40 years, it has been our privilege to care for many of you, your family and friends.
- 24-hour emergency rooms,.
- Provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Diagnostic services.
- This Healthcare system in Central Georgia is searching for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Hospitalist to become a part of our prestigious practice.
- Hike through ancient Indian mounds and enter North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, or take in the state's largest collection of African-American art, history and culture.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature.
- Vent management will be a great skill to have.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago