Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Referring to JenCare Traditional primary care with far more services to offer the patient upon discharge, allowing earlier and safer discharge.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
- He/she makes recommendations to process improvements for their hospital as needed and help to implement any changes that are approved.
- Work one week in shifts of 7 days (For example: Monday AM to Monday AM), then one week off.
- Assist with transitioning patients to SNF.
- Night. Stipend for night time drive in (expected to be low).
- The Hospitalist performs a number of tasks related to patient care in a hospital setting.
- Primary Duties and.
- Average admission of 1-2 per night (estimated), and average census of 4-6 (also estimate) at each of 2 hospitals we intend to cover.
- Evening coverage: cover the census for their designated time period (day and night) at designated acute care facilities.
- Safe discharge planning which begins at the time of admission and daily interaction with hospital and internal case managers.
- Direct interaction with PCP and JenCare team (3x weekly meetings, or daily if necessary) - Presentation of cases and updates, working to utilize sub specialty input for specific questions.
- Work with hospital coordinators and care team.
- Days also include admitting new patients, attempting to divert the patients from the ER.
- Case management issues i.
- Ability to return to hospital 24 hours while on. Anything outside of the typical 7am-7pm can receive incentive pay.
- Possibility of ECF work, moonlighting opportunities during off week.
- This position is responsible for providing high-quality care to patients and helping patients effectively transition to the community.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by JenCare Neighborhood Medical Centers