Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cellphone (.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available.
- All Specialty Back up.
- Craig J. Harris.
- H1B Visas are accepted for permanent.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for Georgia Hospitalist Asap.
- Suite 200.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- Only rounding, admitting, and codes required.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- 5on5off, 6on6off, 7on7off, 10on10off, 14on14off or flexible schedule.
- NO procedures required.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- North of 75 Percentile Mgma.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
- Gorgeous College Community 200+ bed facility-teaching, academics, clinical in highly desirable area to live in!
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.