Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
- Must be board certified or board eligible in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for Georgia Hospitalist Asap.
- Suite 200.
- NO procedures required.
- H1B Visas are accepted for permanent.
- 5on5off, 6on6off, 7on7off, 10on10off, 14on14off or flexible schedule.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
- Gorgeous College Community 200+ bed facility-teaching, academics, clinical in highly desirable area to live in!
- Cellphone (.
- North of 75 Percentile Mgma.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- All Specialty Back up.
- Only rounding, admitting, and codes required.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 18.