Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jesup) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: - Not Available.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O 3-7 admissions per shift.
- O Midlevel on day shift and night shift.
- 2 docs and 1 AP/1 AP at night.
- O 7a-7p with night.
- O McKesson EMR.
- O BE/BC in FP/IM.
- O 20-35 patients a day.
- O Respond to Codes.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- O No procedures required but a plus if they can be done.
- O Open ICU - 12 beds.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.