Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tifton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Rounding.
- CME Days (in addition to PDO's).
- Dues and Subscription Allowance.
- 10 Mid-levels on staff (goal is not to exceed 18).
- Punch/Skin Biopsies.
- Dedicated Admitter.
- Mal-practice Insurance.
- EMR- McKesson/Paragon moving to Cerner in Oct 2017.
- CME Allowance.
- 7 p - 7 a and 6 p to 6 a shifts).
- 15 shifts per month for full time status.
- Averages ~ 15 shifts a month.
- Student Loan reimbursements.
- Affinity Hospital Medicine - Hospital Employed Position.
- Moving expenses up to $15,000 documented.
- Transition Clinic for pts that don't have a PCP or can't get in to see their PCP in a timely manner.
- 7 on/7 off shifts.
- Financial Package - Hospital Employment.
- Nocturnal ( 7 p - 7a).
- Collaborative Rounding.
- Simple Inclusion & Drainage.
- Employee Benefits include: Health Insurance, Vison and Dental, 403b Retirement Plan (No Social Security) and more.
- Reach used for Stroke telemed.
- Lumbar punctures.
- Practice Opportunities.
- 6-7 mid-levels during day.
- Day Shift (7 am - 7p).
- Average admits at night 14-16.
- Paid Days Off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tifton, GA.
- 15-18 pts each includes admits of about 2-3/day.
- Nocturnal: 2 physicians/1 midlevel.
- Day Shift: 8 physicians per day.
- Extra Shift pay for Employed Docs Available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago