Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tifton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- BC or BE in IM or FM required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- Intubations required.
- ICU rounding required.
- 6-20 admits per day.
- Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, no. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an Acls.
- Ideal physician is comfortable with intubations, running codes, and rounding the ICU.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Acls required.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago