Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you appreciate small town southern charm, award-winning dining, a mild climate and outdoor activities, Dublin, GA is the city for you.
- The Medical Director will be expected to work clinically as well as perform administration duties.
- 12 hour shifts.
- No procedures.
- 10 physician, 2 APP program.
- By car, Dublin is just 55 Minutes to Macon, 1 hour 55 minutes to the Atlanta Airport, and 1 hour 45 minutes to Savannah.
- We will consider Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Certified Family Medicine candidates with proven leadership experience.
- In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women's Imaging Center.
- Centrally located in Middle Georgia, Dublin is strategically situated at the junction of Interstate 16 and United States Highway 441 and 319.
- Open ICU.
- Willingness to rotate through blocks of nights shifts.
- Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services.
- 1 nocturnist.
- 4 daytime physicians.
- Fairview Park is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- ED runs codes.
- Fairview Park has 700 full and part-time employees as well as 105 active and consulting medical staff.
- Intensivist in-house.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Medical Director to lead our established Hospital Medicine team at Fairview Park Hospital in charming Dublin, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services