Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Background-notused: We are looking for a Physician (Hospitalist) in support of our Military Servicemen, Families and Retirees.
- The stunning Florida gulf shores and Blue Ridge Mountains are only a few hours' drive.
- Fort Benning is located in the "Tri-Community" comprised of Columbus, Georgia.
- Do you need a new aspiration and drive?
- If you have answered yes to some of the above and are thinking on some of the above questions, then we may have the Right Opportunity for you!
- Where has your practice lead you?
- Have you ever thought that something is missing within your career?
- Fort Benning, Georgia.
- Note: Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Benning, GA.
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- Besides being the home of the Best Army Installation in the World, Columbus houses the corporate headquarters of many leading companies.
- Columbus (third-largest city in Georgia) is a growing community of 250,000.
- And Phoenix City, Alabama.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago