Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newnan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to cancer care.
- Ctca at Southeastern Regional Medical Center is located in Newnan, GA, 25 minutes from downtown Atlanta.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Interested candidates may submit an application below or contact Eric Johnston, National.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Southeastern is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- The department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- Candidates must have the following.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) at Southeastern Regional Medical Center in Atlanta is seeking an experienced Hospitalist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Newnan, GA.
- The Nocturnist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a nighttime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago