Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records.
- Support multiple facilities in one shift.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- A clean record.
- Gain experience with new technology.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice.
- Strong communication skills.
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside.
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery.
- These positions are part-time and home-based.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.