Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Newnan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nephrologist, nephrology, dialysis, nephropathy, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, clinic, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Nephrologist - Physician - (Nephrology - Neph) Locum Tenens.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- StartDate: 03/26/2018Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day.
- Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travelers in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city's numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place.
- Facility in Newnan, GA is seeking a Nephrologist for locum tenens coverage one week per month on an ongoing basis.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.