Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbus, GA.
- Practice Size: 12 Physicians.
- Intensivists & FM Residents cover the Closed ICU.
- Average Daily Census: 18-22.
- 1 night.
- As one of only six regional perinatal centers in the state, Piedmont Midtown Campus is entrusted with the care of infants from 21 surrounding Georgia and Alabama counties.
- Manage Codes Required: Yes.
- Scheduling: 7a-7p (day) | 7p - 7a (night).
- It also provides advanced emergency services across 13 Georgia counties as a Level 2 trauma center and o ers a comprehensive range of rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech recovery.
- Midtown Medical is an excellent facility to build up practices and referrals, and physicians enjoy free breakfast and lunch.
- Documentation: Meditech.
- Hospital Beds: 583.
- All specialities except transplant & open heart.
- Procedures Required: No.
- Coverage Model: 5 day.
- Night Admissions: 11.
- Located in Columbus, GA, Piedmont Midtown Campus is a 583-licensed bed, acute care hospital that meets the health and medical needs of a diverse community with a wide array of services, many of which are available nowhere else in the region.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago