Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 Physician FTEs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Memorial Satilla Health in collaboration with the Medical College of Georgia offers a Family Medicine Residency Program.
- The hospital has 231 licensed beds and serves a nine-county region in southeast Georgia.
- Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental insurance.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Open ICU.
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement offered for full-time status.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- To lead our hospitalist team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA.
- 3 APPs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality people.
- 401K plus company match offered for full-time status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Waycross, GA.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Waycross provides quality health care close to home with direct access to highly specialized care if the need arises.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Or Family Practice and have current or previous leadership experience.
- Medicine / Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Ense Account offered for full-time status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago