Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Macon is home to numerous museums and institutions of higher education.
- Rich in history, Macon, GA is approximately a one hour drive from Atlanta and many other exciting destinations via I-75 and I-16.
- 14 physician, 3 APP program.
- Day Rounder and Nocturnist needed.
- The city is also host to several annual festivals including the International Cherry Blossom Festival, Macon Film Festival and Mulberry Street Arts & Crafts festival, to name a few.
- 1 night APP at Coliseum Northside Hospital.
- Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.
- 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as a specialty program for senior adults.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, located on the campus of Coliseum Medical Centers, provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- In addition, CMC's breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, and the Family Ties Birthing Center (which includes a level III neonatal nursery).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time BE/BC IM/FP physicians to join our growing Hospitalist program in Macon, GA.
- 5 Day Rounders at Coliseum Medical Centers.
- 1 Day Rounder at Coliseum Northside Hospital w/APP.
- 1 Nocturnist at Coliseum Medical Centers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services