Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Originally started by two local physicians, this position is being created to join the fifteen-physician private practice.
- Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make Macon one of the great locations to live in the south.
- The hospitalist will experience a broad pathology of patients and physician activities that includes patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care.
- The practice will pick up prior acts coverage if needed.
- Ideally located in the center of the state, Macon is within a one hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes from the North Georgia Mountains and a three hour drive to beaches.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Macon - Warner Robins, GA.
- Tail coverage is also available.
- As expected, hospitalists manage patients throughout the continuum of hospital care, often seeing patients in the ER, admitting them to inpatient units, following them as necessary into the critical care unit, and organizing post-acute care and transfer back to their primary care physician.
- The typical work routine will consist of approximately twenty to twenty-two shifts a month.
- The physician will initially be hired as an employee with potential advancement to partner.
- Macon, home to musical legends the Allman Brothers Band and Otis Redding offers many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science.
- Rounding shifts are usually fifteen to sixteen times a month and average six to eight hours each shift.
- Located in central Georgia, Macon offers the atmosphere of a small town with all of the amenities found in a larger city.
- The original, longest practicing, and most respected hospitalist group in Georgia is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to practice Hospitalist medicine as a Nocturnist.
- Malpractice coverage is paid by the practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.