Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full sub-specialty support.
- H-1B sponsorships available.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- IN Compass Health is seeking qualified BC/BE Nocturnist Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA.
- CME stipend available.
- The city of Rome is home to the historic Berry College and maintains a small-town feel while offering the entertainment of a big city.
- Floyd Medical Center offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with the large, multi-specialty group, Harbin Clinic.
- 2019 graduates encouraged.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rome, GA.
- This beautiful 304-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, just outside of Atlanta.
- Code response handled by the residency service.
- Floyd medical center is also home to a Family Medicine residency program, although this is not a teaching hospitalist program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.