Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cellphone (.
- All specialty backup including multiple teams so you do not have to see trauma patients nor do ICU coverage etc.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Suite 200.
- Location: With extremely close proximity to the city of Atlanta and the Atlanta International Airport, this large metropolitan four-season community boast safe, family-friendly neighborhoods as well as lake communities, golf/tennis subdivisions, townhomes/condos, retirement residential communities and much more with countless things to do for all: outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy close access to lakes, with endless water activities such as boating, kayaking, sailing, skiing, paddle boarding, fishing, hiking, while also providing countless events and attractions in and around the city for foodies and nature/art lovers, as well as lots of golf courses, multiple concert venues, over 400+ annual festivals.
- Shifts are broken up into Rounder only and Admitter only to make for a reasonable patient load.
- H1 candidates considered.
- Day and Night needs.
- OUR Team HAS Personally MET with senior management and toured the community and health system and we have never worked on a better physician practice opportunity so while this could sound too good to be true, we are currently scheduling interviews and these positions will fill fast.
- List is just too long bottom line.
- Hospitalist need near Atlanta GA TOP Pay Make your own schedule H1 candidates considered for perm.
- Make your own schedule.
- Perfect choice for families (great schools both private and public), foodies, nature/art lovers, outdoor fanatics, etc.
- Quality Care: From their leadership in medical research and academics to top rankings in categories such as Best hospitals, Best places to work, consumers' choice and clinical outcomes, the system has leading edge technology, innovative research and some of the best minds in healthcare, allowing them to provide high-quality care.
- There is always something fun to do!
- Security: While the recent medical landscape has been hit hard financially by new laws, this health system continues to thrive and has the solid financial resources to continue to expand, while also providing their employees and physicians with secure jobs, far into the future.
- The hospital has a code group (the residents) so you will not have to be the first responder.
- No procedures.
- MD or DO considered as well as board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Big city conveniences with a small diverse charming southern community feel where you can achieve a Work-Life Balance.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Harris Medical Associates.