Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has a code group (the residents) so you will not have to be the first responder.
- Quality Care: From their leadership in medical research and academics to top rankings in categories such as Best hospitals, Best places to work, consumers' choice and clinical outcomes, the system has leading edge technology, innovative research and some of the best minds in healthcare, allowing them to provide high-quality care.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- Make your own schedule.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Shifts are broken up into Rounder only and Admitter only to make for a reasonable patient load.
- Location: With extremely close proximity to the city of Atlanta and the Atlanta International Airport, this large metropolitan four-season community boast safe, family-friendly neighborhoods as well as lake communities, golf/tennis subdivisions, townhomes/condos, retirement residential communities and much more with countless things to do for all: outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy close access to lakes, with endless water activities such as boating, kayaking, sailing, skiing, paddle boarding, fishing, hiking, while also providing countless events and attractions in and around the city for foodies and nature/art lovers, as well as lots of golf courses, multiple concert venues, over 400+ annual festivals.
- Hospitalist need near Atlanta GA TOP Pay Make your own schedule H1 candidates considered for perm.
- Day and Night needs.
- Security: While the recent medical landscape has been hit hard financially by new laws, this health system continues to thrive and has the solid financial resources to continue to expand, while also providing their employees and physicians with secure jobs, far into the future.
- Cellphone (.
- Perfect choice for families (great schools both private and public), foodies, nature/art lovers, outdoor fanatics, etc.
- H1 candidates considered.
- No procedures.
- There is always something fun to do!
- MD or DO considered as well as board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Big city conveniences with a small diverse charming southern community feel where you can achieve a Work-Life Balance.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- List is just too long bottom line.
- Suite 200.
- All specialty backup including multiple teams so you do not have to see trauma patients nor do ICU coverage etc.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- OUR Team HAS Personally MET with senior management and toured the community and health system and we have never worked on a better physician practice opportunity so while this could sound too good to be true, we are currently scheduling interviews and these positions will fill fast.
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 29.