Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD or DO considered as well as IM or FP.
- No procedures.
- Quality Care: From their leadership in medical research and academics to top rankings in categories such as Best hospitals, Best places to work, consumers' choice and clinical outcomes, the system has leading edge technology, innovative research and some of the best minds in healthcare, allowing them to provide high-quality care.
- Hospitalist need in Georgia TOP Pay for Perm H1 accepted.
- Cellphone (.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- OUR Team HAS Personally MET with senior management and toured the community and health system and we have never worked on a better physician practice opportunity so while this could sound too good to be true, we are currently scheduling interviews and these positions will fill fast.
- Day and night perm needs.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Over 14+ FTE hospitalist currently employed.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- With over a half billion dollar endowments, with a lot of donations from a great community, this system is hugely financially sound.
- All specialty backup.
- Big city conveniences with a small diverse charming southern community feel where you can achieve a work-life balance.
- H1 candidates considered.
- Security: While the recent medical landscape has been hit hard financially by new laws, this health system continues to thrive and has the solid financial resources to continue to expand, while also providing their employees and physicians with secure jobs, far into the future, even though our current economy is so fragile.
- Average patient census for rounds and admits.
- Offer: Highly competitive compensation with sign on bonus, performance based incentive, 401k, Health, Dental, vision, long term disability, retirement package, paid malpractice, loan repayment option, paid CME plus days, And more!
- Perfect choice for families (great schools), foodies, nature/art lovers, outdoor fanatics, and golfers while being very close to Atlanta International Airport so any need is easily met.
- Suite 200.
- List is just too long bottom line.
- The hospital has a code team (the residents) so you will not have to be the first responder.
- Beautiful natural resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, mountain and/or road biking, while also providing countless events and attractions, over 400+ annual festivals.
- Location: This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Harris Medical Associates.