Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- MD or DO considered as well as Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Big city conveniences with a small diverse charming southern community feel where you can achieve a Work-Life Balance.
- H1 candidates considered.
- Security: While the recent medical landscape has been hit hard financially by new laws, this health system continues to thrive and has the solid financial resources to continue to expand, while also providing their employees and physicians with secure jobs, far into the future.
- Day and Night needs.
- Craig J. Harris.
- The hospital has a code group (the residents) so you will not have to be the first responder.
- OUR Team HAS Personally MET with senior management and toured the community and health system and we have never worked on a better physician practice opportunity so while this could sound too good to be true, we are currently scheduling interviews and these positions will fill fast.
- Suite 200.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Hospitalist need near Atlanta GA TOP Pay Make your own schedule.
- All specialty backup including multiple teams so you do not have to see trauma patients nor do ICU coverage etc.
- Location: With extremely close proximity to the city of Atlanta and the Atlanta International Airport, this four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment such as Lake access, kayaking, hiking, road biking, while also providing countless events and attractions, over 400+ annual festivals.
- Perfect choice for families (great schools), foodies, nature/art lovers, outdoor fanatics, and golfers.
- No procedures.
- Shifts are broken up into Rounder only and Admitter only to make for a reasonable patient load.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- List is just too long bottom line.
- Quality Care: From their leadership in medical research and academics to top rankings in categories such as Best hospitals, Best places to work, consumers' choice and clinical outcomes, the system has leading edge technology, innovative research and some of the best minds in healthcare, allowing them to provide high-quality care.
- Make your own schedule.
- Cellphone (.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.