Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Snellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous compensation package includes clinical compensation, monthly director stipend, bonus and comprehensive benefits package that includes CME, HSA and 401k.
- With a variety of shops, restaurants, schools, churches, a hospital, cultural events, recreational activities, and an abundance of nearby attractions, Snellville's residents and visitors can fulfill their entertainment and family needs close to home.
- 1 admitting physician shift and 1 night shift.
- Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry.
- Procedures are not required.
- In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization.
- Envision Physician Services and Eastside Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director for our large hospitalist program in Snellville, Georgia, a popular suburb of Atlanta.
- Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians.
- 7 day rounders.
- Open ICU.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in internal medicine with at least 3 years of medical director experience overseeing a large program with demonstrated improvements in quality of care.
- From a small farming community to the prospering present-day community, Snellville continues to be one of the most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
- An APP on day shift and night shift.
- Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years.
- Snellville's continued prosperity stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the versatility of its surroundings.
- Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
- The director must work a minimum of 7 clinical shifts per month.
- This is an exceptional director opportunity for someone interested in improving patient satisfaction as well as quality processes and core measures.
- Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services.
- Eastside Medical Center's program is fully staffed with 19 full-time clinicians including full nocturnist and APP support, and a strong bench of part time physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services