Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking for a career option that supports work-life balance and an ability to build a flexible schedule, all while maintaining financial well-being?
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Atlanta, GA.
- We want you to be a part of building Sound's Telemedicine service line as we launch the first nationally-scaled, fully-resourced, hospital medicine focused telemedicine program.
- Telemedicine is a proven approach and now considered a standard of care option in multiple specialties, including psychology, neurology, critical care, and hospital medicine.
- Flexible schedule, work remotely.
- What Matters To You.
- The telemedicine care model is aligned with Sound's vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve, particularly those serving rural populations with limited access to care.
- Full time and part time opportunities available.
- Technology training provided, but learning desire required.
- Multiple state licenses preferred.
- We strive to be the practice of choice for providers and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country.
- This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension into their scope of practice.
- Night coverage required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- We hope you will join us!
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Minimum of 2 years of Telemedicine or Hospitalist experience and board certification required.
- At Sound, we are eager to launch telemedicine as a new care delivery model and are excited to ramp up and provide the best telemedicine service across the nation.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago