Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- You will enjoy flexible scheduling with a great work-life balance and excellent sub-specialty support.
- Redmond Regional is a state-of-the-art facility located a little over an hour north of the city of Atlanta.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago