Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Southeast Georgia Medical Center has opened a search for Hospitalist to join five current Hospitalists.
- Our team is in the top quartile of quality and performance.
- We have the specialties of pulmonary, critical care, orthopedics, general surgery, the regions best interventional cardiology program and all within a state-of-the-art medical center with the latest technology including two 320 slice CT's.
- The current schedule is 7 on and 7 off and our hospitalists see an average of 20 patients a day.
- Housing options include rental, gated communities, suburban neighborhoods and home sites on large acreage tracts.
- Our group plans on adding at least one mid-level in the near future.
- Our program enjoys easy tertiary backup options of Memorial Health System and St. Joseph's Hospital, both in Savannah.
- Join OUR Hospitalist Team:" WE Work Hard BUT WE Enjoy OUR Patients,THE Hospital AND Professional Collegiality Second TO None".
- Additionally, the region's primary care and specialty care providers, many within 30 miles, have grown to rely on our excellent Hospitalist program and specialists.
- There is direct support from Administration.
- This region's cost of living is low, community spirit is high, solid schools, no traffic, no smog or snow, an easy drive to the beach, Savannah, Macon and Atlanta.
- Come check out one of the finest community hospital systems in the country.
- Most of the physicians are also employed by the hospital system.
- We work very well together and we enjoy each other.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Georgia.
- The selected candidate will be employed directly by the hospital system.
- This is an immediate opening created by growing demand from our ever expanding service area.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago