Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We work very well together and we enjoy each other.
- We have the specialties of pulmonary, critical care, orthopedics, general surgery, the regions best interventional cardiology program and all within a state-of-the-art medical center with the latest technology including two 320 slice CT's.
- Most of the physicians are also employed by the hospital system.
- Our program enjoys easy tertiary backup options of Memorial Health System and St. Joseph's Hospital, both in Savannah.
- This Southeast Georgia Medical Center has opened a search for Hospitalist to join five current Hospitalists.
- Join OUR Hospitalist Team:" WE Work Hard BUT WE Enjoy OUR Patients,THE Hospital AND Professional Collegiality Second TO None".
- Additionally, the region's primary care and specialty care providers, many within 30 miles, have grown to rely on our excellent Hospitalist program and specialists.
- This region's cost of living is low, community spirit is high, solid schools, no traffic, no smog or snow, an easy drive to the beach, Savannah, Macon and Atlanta.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Georgia.
- Our group plans on adding at least one mid-level in the near future.
- Come check out one of the finest community hospital systems in the country.
- Housing options include rental, gated communities, suburban neighborhoods and home sites on large acreage tracts.
- The selected candidate will be employed directly by the hospital system.
- This is an immediate opening created by growing demand from our ever expanding service area.
- Our team is in the top quartile of quality and performance.
- There is direct support from Administration.
- The current schedule is 7 on and 7 off and our hospitalists see an average of 20 patients a day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.