Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An established medical center in Georgia is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the physician will see 13 patients per day on average.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- You will use Cerner EMR for charting.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- The incoming physician must be board certified with Acls certification.
- Licensing assistance.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- Must have Acls certification.
- BC required.
- GA state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.