Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- GA state license needed.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- Must have Acls certification.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You will use Cerner EMR for charting.
- BC required.
- Licensing assistance.
- An established medical center in Georgia is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the physician will see 13 patients per day on average.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The incoming physician must be board certified with Acls certification.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago