Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC required.
- Take the first step toward working locum tenens and.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- An established medical center in Georgia is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- You will use Cerner EMR for charting.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the physician will see 13 patients per day on average.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- GA state license needed.
- You must have a GA state medical license.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and codes.
- Licensing assistance.
- The incoming physician must be board certified with Acls certification.
- Must have Acls certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.