Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts with no. This facility uses the EMR system.
- Give Weatherby a.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- No procedures required.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- DEA license needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.