Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Competitive compensation.
- DEA license needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedures required.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts with no. This facility uses the EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.