Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts with no. This facility uses the EMR system.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- DEA license needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance available.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.