Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance available.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- DEA license needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No procedures required.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts with no. This facility uses the EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.