Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 13, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ense Reimbursement Account offered for full-time status.
- Community and family oriented.
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status.
- Driving distance to several beach resorts.
- ED runs codes.
- Located here is the northern entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world!
- Hour drive.
- Excellent cost of living.
- EMR is Meditech.
- 4 physician day rounders w/APP support.
- Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental benefits.
- 10 physician program w/APP support.
- Jacksonville, FL approximately 1 12.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for full-time, part-time, and PRN hospitalists to join our program at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA.
- 401K and Elective Deferral Plan offered.
- This city offers affordable housing options and a great climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools - both private and public - as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
- Their team of over 1000 employees and more than aff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- No procedures required.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP support.
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years.
- Okefenokee Country Club.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- Waycross is located in Southern GA and is about a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services