Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a full-time hospitalist to join our program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in beautiful Augusta, GA.
- Best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, this laid-back city enjoys beautiful summer and mild winter weather.
- Georgia's 2nd largest city, Augusta is best known for hosting The Master's Golf Tournament each spring.
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is a 354 licensed bed facility recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman's Category, the highest category attainable, by the Georgia Hospital Association for clinical outcomes.
- ED runs codes but hospitalist responds if their patient.
- No procedures.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- This position offers a generous sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance.
- Ense Reimbursement Account offered for full-time status.
- Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental benefits.
- Open ICU w/intensivist coverage.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Clyde A. Burgamy Center for Women.
- Compensation is an hourly rate plus RVU production bonus.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Augusta is the place to be if you enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, golf, history, culture and more.
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status.
- RVU production bonus is paid on every billable encounter w/no threshold to meet or cap on bonus earnings.
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Recently designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- 401K with company match.
- Named a top performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission - two years in a row!
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 18.