Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clyde A. Burgamy Center for Women.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Augusta is the place to be if you enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, golf, history, culture and more.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- Ense Reimbursement Account offered for full-time status.
- Recently designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Named a top performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission - two years in a row!
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status.
- Best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring, this laid-back city enjoys beautiful summer and mild winter weather.
- Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental benefits.
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a full-time hospitalist to join our program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in beautiful Augusta, GA.
- RVU production bonus is paid on every billable encounter w/no threshold to meet or cap on bonus earnings.
- Georgia's 2nd largest city, Augusta is best known for hosting The Master's Golf Tournament each spring.
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is a 354 licensed bed facility recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman's Category, the highest category attainable, by the Georgia Hospital Association for clinical outcomes.
- 401K with company match.
- ED runs codes but hospitalist responds if their patient.
- No procedures.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- This position offers a generous sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance.
- Compensation is an hourly rate plus RVU production bonus.
- Open ICU w/intensivist coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services