Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Full-time nocturnist shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in-hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 - 24 patients per day, and will not be a part of the rapid response or code teams.
- No ICU.
- No rapid response or code teams.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- GA license required.
- DEA license required.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- The provider will work full-time as a nocturnist while on this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.