Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility.
- DEA license required.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Full-time nocturnist shifts.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The provider will work full-time as a nocturnist while on this assignment.
- GA license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 - 24 patients per day, and will not be a part of the rapid response or code teams.
- No ICU.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in-hand.
- No rapid response or code teams.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.