Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility.
- DEA license required.
- The provider will work full-time as a nocturnist while on this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Give Weatherby a.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in-hand.
- No rapid response or code teams.
- Board certified or eligible.
- GA license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full-time nocturnist shifts.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- No ICU.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18 - 24 patients per day, and will not be a part of the rapid response or code teams.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.