Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- 12-hour day or night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts during days or nights..
- GA license required.
- Candidates should be board certified with an Acls certification.
- No procedures required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 15 - 18 patients per day.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Georgia.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in-hand.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.