Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- GA license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be board certified with an Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 12-hour day or night shifts.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted GA state medical license in-hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Acls certification needed.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Georgia.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- No procedures required.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts during days or nights..
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 15 - 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.