Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Augusta) is for an academic medical center.
- Cost of living is low and lifestyle includes many opportunities for outdoor activities including equestrian, golf, fishing, kayaking, and miles of cycling and running paths.
- Ian Davis, D.O.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Augusta, GA.
- Augusta is located in proximity to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Savannah as well as the seacoast and mountains.
- Augusta is Georgia's second largest city and is home to the Masters Golf Tournament and Ironman 70 competition.
- Medical College of Georgia is Georgia's only state-supported medical school.
- The Department of Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University is seeking full time Hospitalists that will provide inpatient care from admission through discharge for patients admitted to Augusta University Health.
- Yearly guaranteed salary is competitive and negotiable.
- This position is based at the main campus in Augusta, Georgia.
- Candidates must be either (i) board certified and maintain board certification in Internal Medicine by the Aobim/Abim, or (ii) board eligible, actively pursue board certification, and become board certified in Internal Medicine by the Aobim/Abim within five (5) years of completion of last training.
- Patients will be returned to their primary care physician at the time of discharge.
- BLS and Acls certification is also required.
- Established in 1828, it is one of the 10 largest medical schools.
- Robust benefit package to include medical, dental, reimbursement for CME and dues/subscriptions.
- Augusta University Health System includes a 478-bed adult hospital, a 154-bed Children's Hospital, more than 80 outpatient practice sites and a Critical Care Center, housing a 13-county Level I trauma center.
- Arman Razavipour, MBA.
- Assistant Professor.
- The city hosts urban living with a variety of restaurants, playhouses, concerts, a newly renovated symphony hall and a brand new minor league baseball venue.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.