Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Augusta) is for an academic medical center.
- The city hosts urban living with a variety of restaurants, playhouses, concerts, a newly renovated symphony hall and a brand new minor league baseball venue.
- Established in 1828, it is one of the 10 largest medical schools.
- Ian Davis, D.O.
- Yearly guaranteed salary is competitive and negotiable.
- Augusta is Georgia's second largest city and is home to the Masters Golf Tournament and Ironman 70 competition.
- The Department of Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University is seeking full time Hospitalists that will provide inpatient care from admission through discharge for patients admitted to Augusta University Health.
- Cost of living is low and lifestyle includes many opportunities for outdoor activities including equestrian, golf, fishing, kayaking, and miles of cycling and running paths.
- Candidates must be either (i) board certified and maintain board certification in Internal Medicine by the Aobim/Abim, or (ii) board eligible, actively pursue board certification, and become board certified in Internal Medicine by the Aobim/Abim within five (5) years of completion of last training.
- Arman Razavipour, MBA.
- Robust benefit package to include medical, dental, reimbursement for CME and dues/subscriptions.
- BLS and Acls certification is also required.
- Augusta University Health System includes a 478-bed adult hospital, a 154-bed Children's Hospital, more than 80 outpatient practice sites and a Critical Care Center, housing a 13-county Level I trauma center.
- This position is based at the main campus in Augusta, Georgia.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Augusta, GA.
- Medical College of Georgia is Georgia's only state-supported medical school.
- Assistant Professor.
- Patients will be returned to their primary care physician at the time of discharge.
- Augusta is located in proximity to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Savannah as well as the seacoast and mountains.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.