Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this program average 18 patients per day.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Francis Hospital, in Columbus, Georgia.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.