Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Annual CME allowance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Francis Hospital, in Columbus, Georgia.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this program average 18 patients per day.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago