Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- This is an excellent facility offering a dedicated and experienced staff.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work c every other week.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only GA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will need Acls and BLS certifications as part of this assignment's duties.
- GA license needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Growing staff support.
- 12-hour shifts every other week.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.