Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Give Weatherby a.
- GA license needed.
- This is an excellent facility offering a dedicated and experienced staff.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will need Acls and BLS certifications as part of this assignment's duties.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only GA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- 12-hour shifts every other week.
- The provider will work c every other week.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- Growing staff support.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.