Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work c every other week.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls and BLS certifications needed.
- Growing staff support.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only GA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- GA license needed.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 30 - 35 patients per day.
- This is an excellent facility offering a dedicated and experienced staff.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- You will need Acls and BLS certifications as part of this assignment's duties.
- A Georgia-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12-hour shifts every other week.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.